Get on your boots, ice axes and crampons. Hero walk your way over to the cliff face and get ready to have a blast. Spending a winters day in Muskoka has never been better.
• Moderate fitness required (go for a hike type, not a couch potato)
• Max weight 250lbs
• Max Waist 38"
• Equipment provided: Harness,Helmet, Crampons, Ice Axes, boots.
• Bring two pairs of warm thick wool socks.
• Bring: Sunscreen,lunch, snacks, a thermos with a hot drink, and a
sense of fun!
• Wear: warm base layer: DO NOT WEAR COTTON.
• Athletic winter jacket (ski snowboard etc.) snow pants, gloves and
mittens and winter boots for your approach.
• Hand warmers (Hot Paws available at Canadian Tire/Home Depot)
• It's better to have too many layers then two few. COLD= CRANKY
You may also be interested in ...